There’s no doubt about it — Pinterest is a very popular social networking platform that has millions of rabid fans. But is Pinterest more than just casseroles and wedding dresses? Should you give it a second look as a way to help promote your book?
And if you decide to use it for marketing, how can you utilize it in smart, effective ways, so pinning doesn’t turn into another time-wasting social media sinkhole?
Should you use Pinterest?
Let’s take a look at the first question – should you be using Pinterest to market your book?
The short answer is – yes.
Read the rest of article at Wiley Exchanges.
- Ways Your Contacts Can Participate in Book Promotion
- Promote Your Books at a Farmer’s Market?
- Book Marketing Tips: Guest Shelley Schanfield, author of The Mountain Goddess
- Shining the Book Promotion Spotlight on Thriller Author A.K. Alexander
- 26 Reasons Why Now is the Best Time to Be a Publisher or Self-Publisher