You have heard over and over from experts and read online how important your front cover is. It is true. How your cover looks is even more important that what you write inside the book. Because if your cover is not terrific, then no one will ever know how brilliant your writing is. It is the front cover’s job to convince a potential reader to flip the book over and read the back cover. It is the job of the book back cover to convince a reader to flip open a book and read a few pages.
Read the rest of article at BookWorks.
- How to Use a Survey to Pick the Best Cover for your Self-published Book
- 5 Tips for Coordinating a Successful Virtual Book Tour by Cheryl Malandrinos
- Amazon Kindle Book Marketing Essentials
- Book Promotion & Publicity Tips: How to Promote Your Books with Daisy Jordan
- Aeromancist by Charmaine Pauls (Book Cover Reveal)