- Publishers have more options for publishing than ever: e-books, print-on-demand, offset printing, downloads, audiobooks, podcasts, blogs, websites, a series of articles or videos.
- Books can generate more profits than ever. People are buying content in more forms, formats, media, and countries than ever.
- Publishers can coordinate publication worldwide. They can plan the timing and marketing of their books and subsidiary rights to maximize their books’ impact and build their authors’ brand.
Read the rest of article at Nonfiction Authors Association.
- Book Marketing Methods That Don’t Work
- From Blog to Book Deal: Do you purposefully write your blog to gain the interest of an agent or publisher?
- Ways Your Contacts Can Participate in Book Promotion
- Book Marketing Buzz Cool Video of the Week: eBook Publisher with $1M Sales
- Six Smart Book Marketing Tips to Reach Amazon Bestseller Status