Book tours are comprised of different people’s blogs across the internet that all showcase your book to their followers, who are targeted readers of your genre. A blog tour allows an author to “appear” on multiple book blogs in a span of 1 to 4 weeks to promote an up-and-coming book. The appearances on these book blogs consist of a variety of online activities for the author, from writing guest posts, engaging in interviews, posting book excerpts and more. The greater number of blogs you can appear on, the more you will expand your audience and extend your reach.
Read the rest of article at Adazing.
- From Blog to Book Deal: Do you purposefully write your blog to gain the interest of an agent or publisher?
- Erotica Romance/Romantic Comedy Author Susan DiPlacido on nationwide blog tour
- Going on a virtual book tour? Here are some things you should know.
- 5 Tips for Coordinating a Successful Virtual Book Tour by Cheryl Malandrinos
- YA Fantasy Authors Ray East & Sam D on Nationwide Blog Tour for Voluspa