Book Marketing Methods That Don’t Work
Posted by admin on June 29th, 2011
For any author, whether self-, small press-, or big house-published, getting noticed is one of the primary challenges. Larger publishers provide marketing support for their authors (yes, they really do, despite popular wisdom to the contrary), but with smaller publishers, and if you’ve self-published, you may be mostly or entirely on your own.
Read rest of article at Writer Beware
- Effective book marketing using Facebook, news trends and Skype
- Book Tour? More Like A Safari
- Put marketing your book at the top of your to do list
- A fresh look and new ideas for Book Marketing Buzz
- Tuesday Tidbits: Harper Studio, Margaret Atwood & Paperback Novels
Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback
from your own site.