The publishing winds have changed direction and with that a new attitude among authors. Those who have been in the business long enough know the tricks. If you don’t treat your books as a business, you’ll never succeed.
MindStir Media J.J. Hebert interviewed at Virginia Beach Publishing Examiner today. Read full article here.
- Book Marketing Buzz’s Sunday Tweet Roundup 2/13/11: Facebook Fan Pages, Social Media, & Self-Publishing
- Startup Business Book Author Cynthia Kocialski on ‘Startup from the Ground Up Virtual Book Tour 2011′
- Talking Virtual Book Tours with Hiking Enthusiast & Author Paul V. Stutzman
- 50 Great Ideas for Great Guest Posts for Authors Promoting Books
- Why Authors Need Their Own Websites