We’ve gathered the most interesting tweets recently related to book publishing, marketing and everything in between that will help you learn more about what’s going on in the land of books. This will be an ongoing feature at Book Marketing Buzz posted every Sunday:
Snooki ‘A Shore Thing’ not selling: maybe she needs a different approach?
SEO Is a Writer’s Profession Now | Search Engine Journal
Amazon’s ebook sales eclipse paperbacks for the first time
Facebook Sponsored Stories turn you into the ad
How Videos Go Viral
FREE OPPORTUNITY FOR AUTHORS: Submit Your Book Trailer
Interview with Book Publicist Charlie Barrett
Virtual Book Tours: A New Trend in Publishing
Collected John Lennon letters to be published
For Publishers, Who Are the Gatekeepers of Social Media?
Twitter Hits Nearly 200 Million Accounts
How To Make A Million Dollars From Writing eBooks : I Sold 44,334 Kindle Books In December
Why Online Retailers Will Squeeze Out Publishers In The Book Business
Why do ebooks cost so much?
First Amazon Took Down Booksellers…Are Publishers Next?
- How to Promote Your Self-Published eBook (for free!)
- Amazon says ebook sales to overtake paperbacks by next year
- Tips to Create a Book Marketing Buzz by Hollywood Book Publicist Charlie Barrett
- Effective book marketing using Facebook, news trends and Skype
- Hollywood Book Publicist Charlie Barrett Kindle Book Giveaway at Facebook Party TONIGHT